The Crew 2011

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Hey guys,

Here is a list of all crewmembers and their occupation.

Producers:
freakybatman
nineindowarrior (advisor)
Erik

Directors:
movieman1005: Interrogation scenes + Flashbacks
NothinButM: Present segment
xWhereAmI?: Introduction scene

Writers:
Erik: Story & Screenplay
akv1984: Screenplay

Misc crew:
#1fan: Editor
George: Editor
TeddyBlass: Composer

Good luck to all!
Erik
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Teddy, weatherman, Anita, NothingbutM, xWhereAmIx, movieman... I sent all of you a PM to kickstart things.

niniendowarrior wrote:Teddy, weatherman, Anita, NothingbutM, xWhereAmIx, movieman... I sent all of you a PM to kickstart things.
Yep, got it and I'm starting to get my cast together since I got the final script. Great job guys! I'll be keeping in touch as things begin progressing.

:twothumbsup:

NothinButM wrote:
niniendowarrior wrote:Teddy, weatherman, Anita, NothingbutM, xWhereAmIx, movieman... I sent all of you a PM to kickstart things.
Yep, got it and I'm starting to get my cast together since I got the final script. Great job guys! I'll be keeping in touch as things begin progressing.
Cool! Let's get crack'n!

Just posted an ad on craiglist for the majority of actors (one or two I should be able to get myself). I put in somewhat specificity on age (didn't want to keep it too limited though so more people possibly respond) and on ethnicity. I also mentioned which roles had dialogue and which were just mainly physical acting in a few quick scenes.

Fingers crossed

movieman1005 wrote:Just posted an ad on craiglist for the majority of actors (one or two I should be able to get myself). I put in somewhat specificity on age (didn't want to keep it too limited though so more people possibly respond) and on ethnicity. I also mentioned which roles had dialogue and which were just mainly physical acting in a few quick scenes.

Fingers crossed
Cool. When everyone has read the script, we need to huddle together and work on pre-viz with Anita so she can get right to sketching up how you guys want the movie to look like. :twothumbsup: :goNF:

Alright, good news! :)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

So I fIlm the first scene with the dead man right?

That is correct. But it has to be done very good. It will probably also be the teaser trailer of the movie...