The Crew 2011

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Ok. I'll do my best! Also, what age do u Want the dead man to be. Like from what segment?

You take someone that looks as much like the discription in the third segment as possible, but don't bother if it's not exactly right. We only see his cloths and maybe a hand, but no face or something.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Alright. One last question: Can I use a little lens flare? Just to give it a cool look. I really like that effect lol.

You actually should ask that to theweatherman. I'm not in charge of equipment thingys for directors (nor do I have the knowledge...)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

xWhereAmI? wrote:Alright. One last question: Can I use a little lens flare? Just to give it a cool look. I really like that effect lol.
Well we wanna keep the look of the film as similar as possible throughout, so I'm not sure that would be appropriate.

Remember... we're in pre-viz phase. You'll be letting Anita know what it is you want sketched for storyboarding.

If you need it, I can shoot the sequence. Just give me a heads up on some details (i.e. type of road, time of day, etc.)

I'm fine with the sequence. All I need is a picture or pictures of the type of street with houses to film. Like if it's long, short, on a hill, etc.

xWhereAmI? wrote:I'm fine with the sequence. All I need is a picture or pictures of the type of street with houses to film. Like if it's long, short, on a hill, etc.
I think that's partially why we are going through storyboarding with Anita here. Once everyone has gone through the script, we need to get everyone together with Anita and discuss the direction we're going to take.

Directors, Anita and Teddy, if you could all PM me with your e-mails so we could set up a group e-mail, that would be much appreciated. I have a few ideas that I'd like to throw around.