Production 2011

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Dear reader,

After a very bad production year in 2010, we are going to try this again this summer. We are currently discussing on how we are going to do this, but we eventually will start it up again.

The approach to the project will be slightly different and at the moment, everyone who was working on the project is 'fired'. When we start it up again, everyone will have to enter this again to collaborate (except for the writers, they have already done their job).

I let this topic open for discussion, but please let us figure out how we are going to do this again first. Do not ask for any jobs, but wait untill you can sign up again.

Greetings,
Erik
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I'd like to join, but unfortunately, I have no camera :| and can't get money... :|
But if someone in my area (I believe RIFA is the only one) would like to join, I'd be more than glad to help him out with something (especially acting)...

I moved your post to here.

Maybe you can PM RIFA about it? Would be nice if you guys can join.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik, I might be able to do it after all, but I'm not sure. Can you send me the screenplay first? I want to know whether I can do this or not..

The official screenplay is on it's way.

You can read more about the story here:
http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... =35&t=2925
In that topic you can find some old versions of the screeplay and finished segments. The new version does not contain a lot of changes for the production.

Erik wrote:The official screenplay is on it's way.

You can read more about the story here:
http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... =35&t=2925
In that topic you can find some old versions of the screeplay and finished segments. The new version does not contain a lot of changes for the production.

I've started working on some score bits. Sounding like Memento with bits of Prestige at the moment.

That's great! Keep it up.

How is everybody else going? Are there any more members that want to sign up for the project? (we'll probably move the deadlines)

Is movieman still included? He didn't post on the new 2011 signup thread.

EDITED:
I meant weatherman... I got the names mixed up and I see he's already mentioned in the thread... ignore this post.

Erik! I posted in the sign up thread for a Director's position.

I'll PM you with my email address so that we can (hopefully) keep in contact on a more consistent basis.