Production 2011

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
I'm in! Let me know how I can help in ANY way.

I would absolutely LOVE to join this project. I am very good at editing. See my youtube work, youtube.com/rebornatm23 I can be editor. :D

When we gave away the job of editor, we only had one. Now, after all people have been assigned, three more signed up. #1fan is the editor, with George as back-up.
I'm sorry guys, but we don't have any work for you.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

You want this movie to be good right?

Lets have TRYOUTS.

I don't like your attitude.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

No.... No.. NO. Your line was "Make it fast"

Alright guys, I'm off for the weekend. Will be back monday.