Production - Photo's, Reports, Behind The Scenes

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Hey guys,

I thought it would be nice to make a topic where everyone can place pictures, video's and stuff from the set. Since we are all producing in different parts of the world, it would be nice to post pictures here.

Hope to see a lot of nice things in this topic!
Good luck!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

great idea

Are there any updates on this?

I was wondering about this as well. I was happy with my portion of the script and excited about the concept of the whole project and was hoping something would actually happen (though not very optimistic about it).

Well, I got the feeling that I was the only one that was trying to make this happen. I wondered how long it would take before someone actually noticed if I stoped doing that.

3 months it has been...
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Well, I was wondering when someone was going to kick this back up. I decided to do my part and stir some life into this subforum. Hellooooo... anyone home?

niniendowarrior wrote:Well, I was wondering when someone was going to kick this back up. I decided to do my part and stir some life into this subforum. Hellooooo... anyone home?
me too

I have been wondering about it for a while too, but I never had much faith that we could pull this off so I didn't say anything before now.