The Score

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
This is a topic, mainly ment for Teddy. Everyone can discuss the movie score, but there will only be one composer and that'll be Teddy.

As for the score, I had the following in mind:
The parts that Teddy posted are awesome, but not really in the type of movie we are making. I was thinking of using a bit more dark music that will be more in the background. Just like David Julian's scores for the movies of Christopher Nolan. I guess that if you can make the music you made, you can do this too? The script will be published in the next few days, but I guess you can already start a little.

Second; music for the credit sequence. I was thinking of using a song from How To Destroy Angels. Their music is free to use (released on a creative commons license), so that's cool. I was thinking of using either The Space In Between or a shorter, edited version of A Drowning. Listen to the songs and let me know what you guys think.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

so the score will be atmospheric?

how many action sequences are there too because that will be important for the score too.

Well I would most likely be editing the score in, so I guess it also applys to me.

Is it possible for any additional scoring for the film? I could be like how Lorne Balfe is to Hans Zimmer?