I'm gonna have to pull out of this project

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna have to pull out of this project.

I just found a job and I'm focusing 100% on that now.

I hope that you guys find a new writer, I'm sure you will since lots of other people are interested. :)

Wish you guys luck!

chee wrote:I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna have to pull out of this project.

I just found a job and I'm focusing 100% on that now.

I hope that you guys find a new writer, I'm sure you will since lots of other people are interested. :)

Wish you guys luck!
Congratulations on the job chee. I'm sure you'll be great on it. :thumbup:

Man chee, after 3700+ posts you'd think you'd get them in the right forum. Good luck with the job.

theweatherman wrote:Man chee, after 3700+ posts you'd think you'd get them in the right forum. Good luck with the job.
Hahah, yea. Sorry about that.

yeah, wrong forum. but still, congrats on the job man

Hey Chee,
I'm sorry I haven't replied here earlier, I've been way too busy lately. I read this topic, but forgot to reply.

Thanks a lot for the things you already did for the project. It's too bad you can't finish the job, but I can understand that since you have a new job to focus on! Good luck with that!
What kind of job do you have now?
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:Hey Chee,
I'm sorry I haven't replied here earlier, I've been way too busy lately. I read this topic, but forgot to reply.

Thanks a lot for the things you already did for the project. It's too bad you can't finish the job, but I can understand that since you have a new job to focus on! Good luck with that!
Well, I actually quit the job during training. It was telemarketing and I completely hated it.

But I'm still looking for a job and that's pretty much a job in itself. :lol:

chee wrote:
Erik wrote:Hey Chee,

Well, I actually quit the job during training. It was telemarketing and I completely hated it.

But I'm still looking for a job and that's pretty much a job in itself. :lol:
Thank goodness you did too. I would have been forced to hate you because I hate telemarketers.

akv1984 wrote:Thank goodness you did too. I would have been forced to hate you because I hate telemarketers.
Yea, I hated myself for being a telemarketer for 2 hours straight. My god, that was torture.

I can't believe they call people all the way to 9:00 PM at night.

chee wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Thank goodness you did too. I would have been forced to hate you because I hate telemarketers.
Yea, I hated myself for being a telemarketer for 2 hours straight. My god, that was torture.

I can't believe they call people all the way to 9:00 PM at night.
Thank goodness you quit! I abhor telemarketers with a passion! :x