Doing 'this' again?

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Hey, I was thinking...

This collaboration is working quite good now. Not everything is going the right way, but we all help where we can and I'm sure we will get the whole movie done.
I was thinking, if this project is a succes, should we do another one? If so, when? Because I had a great idea of when we should do a next one. This year is 2010, this very same year, Nolan released a new movie. Why don't we make a collaboration movie, every year that Nolan releases a new movie (which he directed, not the produced movies like Superman)? That means that we will start another collaboration in 2012 (when Batman 3 hits the theatre).

Good idea?
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

That is a pretty cool idea. I like it!

I was thinking about this as well.

RIght now my job has been pretty easy, it is going to get a lot harder. Supervising and executive producing will get harder and harder. So for the second one you might need to help me out if the work load is unbearable.

i'm up for it