Writers topic - Story & Screenplay

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
what is the ending it isn't there

#1fan wrote:what is the ending it isn't there
I think that hasn't been written in script form. The screen plays are for the different video tape versions so that each director can work on it. I think Erik plans to do the ending last.

niniendowarrior wrote:
I think that hasn't been written in script form. The screen plays are for the different video tape versions so that each director can work on it. I think Erik plans to do the ending last.
ahhh k

niniendowarrior wrote:
Yes. Both the beginning and the ending of the movie are in the Present. That whole segment still needs to be written. I'm going to that with freakybatman, but he's out this week. As soon as we have the script, we'll publish it all.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Ok, I had a question.

Has anyone started production yet? I was going to, but I've found the hard part to find someone that fits the physical description of my character (should have thought of this before writing it, I suppose). Finding an overweight and grown up african american that would also be willing to do this could be a little tricky for me (IDK if anyone else has similar problem). So I was going to either post an ad on cragislist or ask to have my character's physical description and age changed slightly. I think I could get a few people for the robbers, but the interrogator might be tricky for me as well because they are older.
I was also wondering on location. I know there are areas somewhat nearby that would fit this description of the location of the crime, but I don't think I personally know anyone who I could ask to use their house to run out of.

Anyway sorry to babble, I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for me or if anyone else was experiencing this (me for sure, I think it has a lot to do with my age)

movieman1005 wrote:Ok, I had a question.

Has anyone started production yet? I was going to, but I've found the hard part to find someone that fits the physical description of my character (should have thought of this before writing it, I suppose). Finding an overweight and grown up african american that would also be willing to do this could be a little tricky for me (IDK if anyone else has similar problem). So I was going to either post an ad on cragislist or ask to have my character's physical description and age changed slightly. I think I could get a few people for the robbers, but the interrogator might be tricky for me as well because they are older.
I was also wondering on location. I know there are areas somewhat nearby that would fit this description of the location of the crime, but I don't think I personally know anyone who I could ask to use their house to run out of.

Anyway sorry to babble, I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for me or if anyone else was experiencing this (me for sure, I think it has a lot to do with my age)
I plan to start in September. I'm going to ask on Facebook if anyone has what I need.