Writers topic - Story & Screenplay

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
can't wait to read them

Hey guys,

So the Interrogation Screenplays are done. You can download them over here in one .pdf file (Please let me know when the link does not work anymore). The Present Segment is still in writing status. The screenplay will be published here, but it's going to take a while longer. We can't start production of the Present Segment untill the other 3 movies are finished anyway.

All directors can now officially start production. Directors have their own topic for suggestions, questions and other stuff.

Good luck!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

we is the ending?

other than that it is a solid screenplay.

Erik wrote:Hey guys,

So the Interrogation Screenplays are done. You can download them over here in one .pdf file (Please let me know when the link does not work anymore). The Present Segment is still in writing status. The screenplay will be published here, but it's going to take a while longer. We can't start production of the Present Segment untill the other 3 movies are finished anyway.

All directors can now officially start production. Directors have their own topic for suggestions, questions and other stuff.

Good luck!
Link stopped working! lol.

Erik, is it the same one as the screenplay you sent us?

The link worked for me.

In the first interrogation I noticed a small error. When describing the second guy he says he is a bit younger, maybe 25shortly after he called the first 20-21. It seems like it should say a bit older.

Also in the third interrogation I made the red car the first guys get away car and then had the witness steal it after he is shot. This no longer works if it is the second guy's car.

Yes nineindowarrior, this is the same.

And weaterman, I had to make the three screenplays match. Your idea just didn't fit. The idea was nice though. And I think that that error is just a small mistake. I'll check it and contact the director that he should change that.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I understand you changing it but in the scene description it still mentions the witness getting in the car and driving away.

Here's a mirror of the screenplay that Erik posted just in case the megaupload link doesn't work. I hosted it on my own site.

Download

Let me know if there are problems with the download.

niniendowarrior wrote:Here's a mirror of the screenplay that Erik posted just in case the megaupload link doesn't work. I hosted it on my own site.

Download

Let me know if there are problems with the download.
Thanks! :thumbup: