ATTENTION: IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE CREW

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Here's the format of what we're going to do here so we can improve how we're keeping track of those interested.

Post a new thread with your username and the position you're interested in. Then make your best pitch as your opening post.

Example:
johndoe - I want to be a writer!

Doing so will give you a better chance of being included (if we have open positions on it) as all the posts of "I want to join" gets buried within other thread posts.

Hint, we have enough writers already! So, if that's what you want to be part of, we're kind of full in that department.

This decision was made with the following posts.
niniendowarrior wrote:Hmm... I'm thinking that all of these will get lost as posts get more and more. Erik, how about a policy where users (who are not already part of the project) post the services they can offer as separate threads? It makes for an effective way of indexing these people and the people we select get posted on the Crew thread.
freakybatman wrote:good idea warrior.

From now on, if people want to help in ways they didn't previously mention or new people want to help, make a new thread.

Good thinking!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Yeah. Hopefully, this helps us track down on folks interested. Now a sticky would be nice so everyone can read this thread before applying.

Lol, I do not have the authority to stick. I can move, lock, merge, delete, split. Everything but stick! :P
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Thanks for the sticky, Alex! :thumbup:

Delta0Medusa- Need an editor? I'm there.
Eastern Standard time
Sony Vegas Pro
Last edited by Delta0Medusa on August 4th, 2010, 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Delta you are in luck, there is one editor position left.

Updated with info.

Delta0Medusa wrote:Delta0Medusa- Need an editor? I'm there.
Eastern Standard time
Sony Vegas Pro
Added you right in! :thumbup:

niniendowarrior wrote:
Delta0Medusa wrote:Delta0Medusa- Need an editor? I'm there.
Eastern Standard time
Sony Vegas Pro
Added you right in! :thumbup:
Thanks!