The Plot

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
What is the plot
have we figured it out yet?

I believe it's in the process of being figured out. I'm still waiting on Erik's response to some of the items I threw at him. Hopefully, it'll all come along.

So, he'll be writing a basic outline? Then the separate screenwriters will take it from their with their assigned parts?

chee wrote:So, he'll be writing a basic outline? Then the separate screenwriters will take it from their with their assigned parts?
Well, I don't mean to be authoritative about this because it's Erik's brain child, but that's the idea, as far as I know. We're going to try and figure out the basic plot and when that's ready, all the writers will be brought in.

chee wrote:So, he'll be writing a basic outline? Then the separate screenwriters will take it from their with their assigned parts?
Yes. We're almost finish, just have to sort out some details. I hope the writers can get an outline at the end of the week so they can get started. Here's a little glimpse of the story;

A private investigator is watching three tapes of people, telling their story of how they witnessed a murder. All three stories seem to be different (with a flashback). Though in the end, it turns out to be the same crime after all.
Writers can prepare a little, but we still need to be very clear about how the murder happens and stuff, so they can't start yet.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:
Yes. We're almost finish, just have to sort out some details. I hope the writers can get an outline at the end of the week so they can get started. Here's a little glimpse of the story;

A private investigator is watching three tapes of people, telling their story of how they witnessed a murder. All three stories seem to be different (with a flashback). Though in the end, it turns out to be the same crime after all.
Writers can prepare a little, but we still need to be very clear about how the murder happens and stuff, so they can't start yet.
Did you get the email I sent?

Erik wrote:

i think the writers should e-mail you their drafts

I'll close this topic. A new topic has been opened in which the plot is revealed!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.