The Crew

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Alright guys, Let's start a crew! niniendowarrior already made the list, but I opened a new topic for this.

Main Producers:
freakybatman - Producer / Project Manager
Erik (Netherlands: GTM+1) - Story writer, Screenplay Supervisor, Co-Producer
nineindowarrior - Co-producer
movieman1005 (Central Standard Time (US)) - Leading editor
TeddyBlass - Original Score

Present: (Group 1)
-Screenplay writer: Erik & freakybatman
-Director:
-Editor:

Video interrogation 1: (Group 2)
-Screenplay writer: akv1984
-Director:
-Editor: #1fan (Australia: GMT+10)

Video interrogaton 2: (Group 3)
-Screenplay writer: movieman1005
-Director: movieman1005
-Editor: movieman1005

Video interrogation 3: (Group 4)
-Screenplay writer: theweatherman (MT)
-Director: TheDreamIsHere
-Editor: George

I actually already have written a story, but I am gonna wait for approval, before placing it on the site.
The present in the movie is on the beginning and the end of the movie. During the 'present', we start watching 3 videotapes, which will be the three segments of group 2, 3 and 4. They must have finished their movie, before we can start with the 'present' segment.
I will make sure that in the next few days, chee, movieman1005 and akv1984 will recieve the outline that they are supposed to write a screenplay of. Each segment should be between 3 and 5 minutes. If we put it all together, it will be around 15 minutes.

Also, since he has done some work already, I credited nineindowarrior as Co-Producer. If he just keeps helping us out like he did already, I think he deserves it!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Possible Candidates for Editors:
#1fan - Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
movieman1005 - Sony Vegas Pro
gangefan83 - Sound Editing

also make a thread of the plot and what the movie is.

Is it possible for me to join in as well? I wouldn't mind to collaborate on the story.

Always happy to help Erik. And if that's what co-producing is, then I'm happy to lend assistance with organizing this project.

I think that we may or may not have enough guys to fill up all the posts available. I'm thinking that some of the folks may have to wear multiple caps for this one, but as long as there is discipline and perseverance, we might have our very own NolanFan work.

Good luck to everyone involved. :)

discoveringuy wrote:Is it possible for me to join in as well? I wouldn't mind to collaborate on the story.
I'd imagine that Erik won't have any problems with you joining. You just have to specify which post you want to take.

Well, there isn't much work in the story available. We can make a complicated story, but that just won't work. The story must be filmed three times with three different groups. If we make the story too complicated, we are going to have the problem that one of the group can film it, but others can't.

It's gonna be an easy story, easy but clever. What we really need, is some good writers. Even though none of my writing is produced yet, I just often feel my writing is solid. And people on this forum, who I've written for, probably can confirm that?
We already have three writers besides me. I'll discuss the story that I have with Nick (freakybatman) and nineindowarrior (don't know your first name. Can you PM me your e-mail adress?) and that will basically be it. After that, we send out the story and the writers can start their screenplays.

Now, this is a pretty large project and we need quite some good filmmakers, and I hate to turn you down. But if you can only work on the story, we don't really any help. Maybe we can use you after the screenplays are done? As a script-doctor or something?

We currently need more directors to sign up, more production teams! The writing is pretty much covered right now!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

If at all possible, I would like to help Erik write the overall screenplay. If I'm not stepping on any toes that is, that would be a role I would like to take.

By the way, my timezone is GMT+8, for what it's worth.

Definitely need more production team here. Everyone wants to help out with writing the story and it does seem like those positions are really filled up. Too many hands on the script and you get a mess. So, at an early point, I can understand why Erik is turning away some folks interested in helping out with the story.

I could definitely fill more production roles on my group and/or anyone else that is needed.