The Crew

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
niniendowarrior wrote:Anyone has an update on this one? CrazyEight seemed interested to help out, so I was wondering if his query had been answered.
Well, movieman1005 is in the middle of (pre-)production and I haven't heard anything from TheDreamIsHere for ages, I will contact him imideately.
I am not sure if CrazyEight will be able to fill in the last director position, I will contact him too via PM.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

This all sounds great, I'd love to join into the creative process in some way, but it looks like all the posts are taken. I'm willing to go for anything to do with directing or screenwriting (plus soundtrack, though I see that TeddyBlass is taking the reins on that one). If any of these are open for me to join, could you let me know? I haven't done a film project in a while, thanks.

We are in fact looking for one director. There is one other person up for that spot, but (s)he is having some trouble with sorting everything out, so maybe you can have it.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Update: You can have the job! :thumbup:

I might be up for it. Depends on the details of the job - and I'm only 15, does this film require adult participation/actors?