collaboration

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
#1fan wrote:every person involved with a youtube account should upload it or we should make a team one
Yeah, uploading to multiple accounts should definitely give it more exposure.

Uploading to multiple accounts, in my opinion, is too unorganized. If we make one account, and have links to it through everyone's facebook, or their own youtube channels, we would recieve a total amount of views.

Then if we ever wanted to make more videos we already have a group youtube site

if the offer is still going, id love to help ? :wave:

also i see you have vacancies for a screenwriter and a director are they still available :) :) ?

Only the director position. We still need 2 of them.

Are you up for it?
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:Only the director position. We still need 2 of them.

Are you up for it?
definatley message me with some details :thumbup:

I would like to be a part of this project in some manner. I should say that I have written a lot of shorts and a feature length screenplay already. I'm not going to spill on what they are about, i don't like copycats, and you would have to extract them from my mind if you wanted to know what they were about.

I would like to be a writer and help in character development and all that. I should say that I would love to be a part of this thing.

I take it that you do not have a story for the film, you just want to make a team right?

TheDreamIsHere wrote:
Erik wrote:Only the director position. We still need 2 of them.

Are you up for it?
definatley message me with some details :thumbup:
you'll need some actors too

m_man360 wrote:I take it that you do not have a story for the film, you just want to make a team right?
Incorrect. All writing for the story is done, and all screenplay writing is already assigned to people. We do not have any writers job, anymore. Sorry!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

freakybatman wrote:Uploading to multiple accounts, in my opinion, is too unorganized. If we make one account, and have links to it through everyone's facebook, or their own youtube channels, we would recieve a total amount of views.

Then if we ever wanted to make more videos we already have a group youtube site
That would also make it easier for editors. Downloading them from multiple accounts would take longer. But, if people want to post links to theyre videos, I wouldnt mind downloading then re-uploading to one account.

then it's decided.
One account for all videos.