Do the Dew

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Anyone got any codes for this they could spare? If so, please PM me!

MOVIELORD101 wrote:Anyone got any codes for this they could spare? If so, please PM me!
I hope you don't want the Rouges jersey.

Red Hood wrote:
MOVIELORD101 wrote:Anyone got any codes for this they could spare? If so, please PM me!
I hope you don't want the Rouges jersey.
I don't. Why do you ask? I just want points, and I don't really drink Mountain Dew.

Its a shame its only the US, looks like theres some pretty cool prizes. Also i want to try that dark berry dew aswell, i've only found one type here and doesn't taste that nice. :cry:

Some stuff you can do at the sections, but no clue what it will lead to so far...

In the Applied Sciences section: The table at the bottom with the schematics has buttons that are all clickable.

In the GCPD section: Mouse on the desk is click-able. The second drawer on the left is clickable and has a bunch of mnt dew bottles in it.

In the Gotham City Convenience section: The "switch-plug" thingies on the the window are clickable.
A camouflaged Tumbler drives by when you switch the "Open" neon lights off, and when you switch on the "Open" neon light it will drive away.

Can't make anything out of the actions so far though... :problem:

I entered the my 2nd Mountain Dew code. And it's bullshit that you can't go into the football stadium. Under Armour should've had a promotion for TDKR.

I entered 4 points so far
2 for sign script
1 for Xbox
1 for advance screening

Still 0% of codes entered. We're definitely not hitting 5 million before July 8th.

The Dent Act

Damn it. Wrong time to be out of the country.