Show Your TDKR Ticket

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Oneironaut wrote:Is there any chance that this might be a true IMAX? I'm watching there, and it's the only feasible place to go. :|
I'm almost sure it's digital...
Yeah, it's a digital aka LIEMAX.

infamous wrote:Image

Not actually mine, saw this on a TDKR fb group.. my reaction was :batface: :oldmanface:

movieman1005 wrote:
infamous wrote:Image

Not actually mine, saw this on a TDKR fb group.. my reaction was :batface: :oldmanface:
Son of a fucking bitch.

It's official! Midnight showing at the Patriot Park IMAX in Ft. Benning, Georgia!

I'm seeing the dark knight rises at the Franklin institute on July 20th for the 6 PM Show. It's an IMAX dome. Where is the best place to sit. And of course I will be at the Franklin institute an hour early.

July 21, IMAX Zagreb, Fuck yeah! :ugeek:

Plus, this also arrived at my doorstep today:

Picked up my July 20 afternoon TDKR tickets from the BFI IMAX today, as well as tickets for a kind-of a Batman Begins/The Dark Knight double bill (TDK is showing straight after BB there, also same seat booked for both) at the BFI Southbank on the 14th.
I wonder what I'm actually gonna do with my second TDKR ticket...

m4st4 wrote: Plus, this also arrived at my doorstep today:

I have that also, even though I already had the standard Blu-ray. I just couldn't resist the limited edition.

Hustler wrote:
m4st4 wrote: Plus, this also arrived at my doorstep today:

I have that also, even though I already had the standard Blu-ray. I just couldn't resist the limited edition.
I have:

TDK 1-Disc DVD
TDK 2-Disc DVD
TDK 2-Disc DVD (Limited Edition)
TDK Blu-Ray

:modesty:

Anybody from the Chicago area want to join my friend and me for the 3:10am and 6:20am showings of TDKR at the Navy Pier IMAX? Yes, I am aware it's crazy, but it's a fun experience. Anybody?