Show Your TDKR Ticket

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Skyab23 wrote:
TauHeel05 wrote:Quick question...will tix go on sale at midnight tonight or tomorrow sometime? In other words...at what time on June 11 will tickets go on sale?
For my IMAX theater in Raleigh, Power Pass holders get advanced tickets at 12:00 pm. General audience gets tickets at 3:00 pm.
I'll be seeing it Raleigh. Are you a power pass holder? I'm wondering if I should get a power pass. Do you expect tickets to sell out before 3?

I can't wait to get my ticket tomorrow.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:I can't wait to get my ticket tomorrow.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:I can't wait to get my ticket tomorrow.
:thumbup:
{=}

TauHeel05 wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:
For my IMAX theater in Raleigh, Power Pass holders get advanced tickets at 12:00 pm. General audience gets tickets at 3:00 pm.
I'll be seeing it Raleigh. Are you a power pass holder? I'm wondering if I should get a power pass. Do you expect tickets to sell out before 3?

There are 272 seats in the IMAX theatre in Raleigh. I'm not a power pass holder, but I'm not thinking that they'll sell out before the 3pm time when the tickets go on sale for the general audience. If I had the money, I'd pay the $45 for the pass. Considering its $14 a ticket, if you watch the film more than 3 times, you've got your money's worth. Since I live just a few minutes from Raleigh, I'm going tomorrow and purchasing them at the box office, instead of risking a server crash or something crazy happening online.

ArmandFancypants wrote:Wowee, the Melbourne IMAX tickets were sold out by, like 9:05.

Had to settle for a regular theatre. Maximum shame. :(
Shit, are you serious?
Even the trilogy screening?
Goddammit. My friend was going to buy tickets for a group of us. I guess we won't have the privilege of seeing the trilogy :suicide:

Jake Eppert ‏@JakeEppert
@slashfilm interesting news! Just talked with manager at cinemark Tulsa and they REINSTALLED 70mm IMAX just for TDKR. Said Nolan pushed it!
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Wish I could get my ticket tomorrow, but I don't want to see it in digital IMAX, I want to see it in 15/70 IMAX for the first viewing. They said they still aren't sure if they'll show TDKR, but I went there to see the Prologue back in December, so the odds are good. They stated they'd know the first week of July, and tickets would go on sale two weeks prior. So basically, I'm playing the waiting game.

Lenny! wrote:
infamous wrote:Image
If this is for the Rave in L.A. off the Howard Hughes Parkway, how the F*%%^$#&K did you get them already? We've still got six hours until midnight here on Ye Olde PST and I'm checking movietickets.com and fandango.com like a mofo just in case.
I bought my tickets long ago, before the sites even reported it and I found out by going to movietickets.com almost daily to check. I got them printed when I went to see prometheus, picked up my tickets using slide your CC and my TDKR tickets popped out as well.

Have to pick mine up on July 20 but...