Show Your TDKR Ticket

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
eisentower30 wrote:Anybody from the Chicago area want to join my friend and me for the 3:10am and 6:20am showings of TDKR at the Navy Pier IMAX? Yes, I am aware it's crazy, but it's a fun experience. Anybody?
IM going to the showings all night or morning from midnight to 12 in the afternoon. Its not crazy :twothumbsup:
Brave New World

Lol I forgot this thread existed. Anywho, here's my ticket:

Went to watch Spidey today. Biggest highlight: Got 2 tix to watch any movie coming out the following 2 months.
Needless to say I'll use them for TDKR. It won't my only 2 viewings though. Planning on watching at least 6 times.

Anybody buy tickets for the 3:45 am show?

I already have tickets to Friday at 7:15 pm. But I'm seriously considering the 3:45 am show. The midnight show is sold out, so the next earliest would be 3:45 am. It is totally crazy, but I may have to do it!

Sigs???

CroissantRoll wrote:Lol I forgot this thread existed. Anywho, here's my ticket:
and how did u obtain this advance screening? :JGLface:

CroissantRoll wrote:Lol I forgot this thread existed. Anywho, here's my ticket:
How did you get this?

I have an AMC ticket as well. It only says "Advance" because the tickets were bought in advance. Those tickets are for the 6:00 pm Trilogy

eisentower30 wrote:Anybody from the Chicago area want to join my friend and me for the 3:10am and 6:20am showings of TDKR at the Navy Pier IMAX? Yes, I am aware it's crazy, but it's a fun experience. Anybody?
Now you're speaking my language! I'm thinking of going for a 3:45 am show in Dallas, TX! Totally freakin' crazy idea! But hey -- this is our only opportunity to go bat-shit (no pun intended) on a Nolan bat film!

Who's with me?!

Bought them June 11th and picked them up last week.
Not IMAX but I'm sure it'll still be epic.