How Early Will You Go?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
7:00 AM. If people were in line for Avengers at 10:00 AM then we will get in line at 6:00 or 7:00 AM. Harry Potter my friends got there at 5:00 and people were already there.... Apparently people that go to your guys theaters don't go early to get in line. I only go at like 9:00 for marvel movies. If it is a big movie people in my town line up at like 2:00

PresidentSaad wrote:
aaron wrote: Nope. In fact if I didn't have to work it'd be earlier. Last year I went at 11am for Harry Potter and we weren't even first in line.
Dang! Which theater are you going to?
Just a random IMAX one out here in Oregon, it's not big or anything. I just like to come early and watch all the excitement unfold (plus get a good seat.)

I won't be able to get there until 8 pm or something. Anyone going to IMAX in irvine?

SantomTheWhite wrote:I won't be able to get there until 8 pm or something. Anyone going to IMAX in irvine?
Yeah I'm hitting up The Spectrum. Unfortunately IMAX sold out in 30min so I had to settle for regular 12:01a showing. Prob get there @7 or 8p.
{=}

3 hours early last time was a mistake. The line was horrendous. So this time I'm arriving 5 hours early just to scope the scene, and see how the line looks. I'll probably get on line around 4 hours early if it's not too bad. I'll have a portable dvd player with my friend so we'll watch the first two.

I will be sitting in line at 6pm for a 12:01 show time. While my cousin and I wait, we will be watching The Dark Knight on his playbook. I also intend to have the Dark Knight Rises soundtrack with me so I can play that while I wait and hype myself up some more.

Forum Pro
Law
Getting there at like 3 or 4 for the midnight showing

20 mins early.

steveportee wrote:20 mins early.
LOL!

I'm going to a midnight IMAX showing at The Henry Ford in Dearborn, MI but the doors won't open until 10:30pm. I'm still planning on arriving there at around 9pm. Is this a bad idea considering it sold out in 28 minutes? Also, what's the best place to sit at an IMAX theater?