How Early Will You Go?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
1 hour before the film starts I'll be there.

Batfan175 wrote:1 hour before the film starts I'll be there.
Only an hour?
Sigs???

Doesn't sound like a good idea. I did that for the Avengers and I made a huge mistake.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Only an hour?
Well, i did it for Prometheus and it was ok.

The universal city walk IMAX I go to in la let's you reserve your seat with ticket purchase. It's a legit IMAX and even though the midnight showing has already sold out im gonna be ready on the 10th to lock down my seat for a 3am showing. Then i'll proceed to arrive 10 mins or so before the movie lol

I actually didn't even see TDK in the theater. But I remember seeing people literally out there with couches, balloons, shirts, etc, about 5 days before it came out.

As early as possible. I'm taking the day off work.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

Day off work, that's for sure.

Baneingn2mur wrote:The universal city walk IMAX I go to in la let's you reserve your seat with ticket purchase. It's a legit IMAX and even though the midnight showing has already sold out im gonna be ready on the 10th to lock down my seat for a 3am showing. Then i'll proceed to arrive 10 mins or so before the movie lol
Oh cool, that's the one I'm going to :-D . Got my seat reserved for the IMAX midnight show

I have work Friday morning so I probably won't be able to go to the midnight showing. I'm 30 minutes from an IMAX (Regal Pinnacle in Knoxville, TN) so I will probably go to one of the evening Friday showings (I have tickets to the IMAX showing of Prometheus @ 4:00PM). Since it is not the midnight showing, but will be a primetime Friday showing, what does everyone recommend for when I should get to the theatre...say it's a 6:00PM showing. I usually wait a couple days with big movies like this, but I am bursting at the seams to see this movie so I won't wait. Will 2 hours be enough? 3 hours?