MTV Clip Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Umm... I didn't say he literally merged the two scores, I meant it has elements in it that resemble Time. And this is kind of obvious.

Only thing I hear in common with "Time" is a similar four structure

the footage and the score really gave the vibe of a horror movie. especially at the beginning

masrise wrote:the footage and the score really gave the vibe of a horror movie. especially at the beginning
Same here.

Does anyone know where I can watch the footage?

masrise wrote:the footage and the score really gave the vibe of a horror movie. especially at the beginning
Yeah. I love the part when they show Bane's back.

hotsauce32 wrote:Only thing I hear in common with "Time" is a similar four structure
When the brass section comes in (it's when we see the hundred police cars and Batman running from them) it's literally the same chord as in Time. But okay, it's not important, I just wanted to point out this similarity. And it isn't a problem at all :-D I didn't want to say this similarity was a problem.

Caekzor wrote:
Same here, Crouching down in what looks like his room, with the music in the background. Amazing.
Looks like a king within his chamber.

Does anyone have the link to it? Cause I missed it and YouTube blocked it.

WhatMattersIsOurPlan wrote:
Caekzor wrote:
Same here, Crouching down in what looks like his room, with the music in the background. Amazing.
Looks like a king within his chamber.
Love that part too, and of course LET THE GAMES BEGIN! ;-)
Bacon wrote:Does anyone have the link to it? Cause I missed it and YouTube blocked it.
Here you go Bacon..the first two collages of Batman Begins and TDK are not in this link, just the DKR :-)

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 2793960001