TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Reviews are a bit underwhelming. :?
God, is that you?

Always so hard to please. Let me be straight with you... Earth is a bit underwhelming, too. In fact, I give it a 1/10. Now go back to heaven and play with your angel friends and Jesus, and quit trolling.

Thanks.

Robin wrote:It seems like WB cheated the bloggers (/Film, Collider, Cinemablend, HitFix ect) by not inviting them to the screenings. It sure looks like they only screened it for the "big" print critics. Smart move of WB, if you want people that have promoted the shit out of your movie, for years and years, see it last.

What the fuck WB??

I think it was a good move... The bloggers gave been getting big headed about the importance of their word... It was a good way to burst their bubble

mchekhov wrote: I think it was a good move...
You didn't see it zomg!

How COULD mchekhov/Talli have even seen it? He's no critic.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:How COULD mchekhov/Talli have even seen it? He's no critic.
No. But he is a liar.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:How COULD mchekhov/Talli have even seen it? He's no critic.
Where did he say he saw it? :?

YourLiberation123 wrote:
+1 :facepalm:

robboadam31 wrote:
YourLiberation123 wrote:
I don't keep up with the gossip, condemn me.

YourLiberation123 wrote:
robboadam31 wrote:
I don't keep up with the gossip, condemn me.
No, I'm agreeing with you.