TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Jeebus wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: It will be great. Nolan is great. Saying that they don't like it upsets me, because there wrong.
Your refusal to grasp the concept of an opinion isn't helping your case. Then again, I imagine you're not the only one guilty of that on this site.
The website's name is Nolan Fans. I think it's pretty obvious what all of us here think of Christopher Nolan as a director.

And really, has he even made a bad movie?

Well, sorry guys. Those critics that I have mentioned was just a joke by some idiot...

You can sleep calmly.

Jeebus wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: It will be great. Nolan is great. Saying that they don't like it upsets me, because there wrong.
Your refusal to grasp the concept of an opinion isn't helping your case.
Listen, I know each person has a different opinion on everything. Including this movie. I uderstand that they don't like it but this is a Nolanfans forum where 99% of people love Nolan and all of his films. I respect that those critics have an opinion and are voicing them but I don't respect their opinion because they are just haters.
Last edited by RyanRises on July 8th, 2012, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brave New World

Jeebus wrote:
Your refusal to grasp the concept of an opinion isn't helping your case. Then again, I imagine you're not the only one guilty of that on this site.
I look forward to reading the rationale for giving a negative review. If they can't back it up with concrete reasoning then what they say means nothing to me.
poplar wrote:Well, sorry guys. Those critics that I have mentioned was just a joke by some idiot...
You can sleep calmly.
"When art imitates life"

ryan4butler wrote:
Jeebus wrote: Your refusal to grasp the concept of an opinion isn't helping your case.
Listen, I know each person has a different opinion on everything. Including this movie. I uderstand that they don't like it but this is a Nolanfans forum where 99% of people love Nolan and all of his films. I respect that those critics have an opinion and are voicing them but I don't respect their opinion because they are just haters.
Um, or they just didn't like the movie? Hypothetically, I guess, since they don't actually exist. That said, the dismissal of someone's opinion regarding a movie you haven't even seen puts you solidly into the realm of fanboyism. Blindly deciding beforehand that you'll like something simply out of fan loyalty renders your opinion alot more worthless than so-called "haters".

Red Pyramid wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Listen, I know each person has a different opinion on everything. Including this movie. I uderstand that they don't like it but this is a Nolanfans forum where 99% of people love Nolan and all of his films. I respect that those critics have an opinion and are voicing them but I don't respect their opinion because they are just haters.
Um, or they just didn't like the movie? Hypothetically, I guess, since they don't actually exist. That said, the dismissal of someone's opinion regarding a movie you haven't even seen puts you solidly into the realm of fanboyism. Blindly deciding beforehand that you'll like something simply out of fan loyalty renders your opinion alot more worthless than so-called "haters".
I highly doubt that your a true Nolan fan. I have enough faith in Nolan to know that any of his future films will be great. Has he made a bad film yet?
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Jeebus wrote: Your refusal to grasp the concept of an opinion isn't helping your case.
Based on that, when the film comes out and a critic posts a negative review backed up with reasons as to why they didn't like it, you still wouldn't respect their opinion? Sounds like it. I also quite like how you instantly asssume they're 'wrong' for not liking it, when you've not seen the film. Of course, they don't exist, but it's still possible that the film will get some negative reviews.

Oh and what Red Pyramid said is pretty much what I think.

Jeebus wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Listen, I know each person has a different opinion on everything. Including this movie. I uderstand that they don't like it but this is a Nolanfans forum where 99% of people love Nolan and all of his films. I respect that those critics have an opinion and are voicing them but I don't respect their opinion because they are just haters.
Based on that, when the film comes out and a critic posts a negative review backed up with reasons as to why they didn't like it, you still wouldn't respect their opinion? Sounds like it. I also quite like how you instantly asssume they're 'wrong' for not liking it, when you've not seen the film. Of course, they don't exist, but it's still possible that the film will get some negative reviews.

Oh and what Red Pyramid said is pretty much what I think.
If the points are valid I'll look at them. But what I thought was some twitter comment didliking the film (without an explanation) turning people away from it. Everybody has their opinion.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:Everybody has their opinion.
ryan4butler wrote:Well they don't know SHIT!
ryan4butler wrote: Saying that they don't like it upsets me, because there wrong.

Jeebus wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:Everybody has their opinion.
ryan4butler wrote:Well they don't know SHIT!
ryan4butler wrote: Saying that they don't like it upsets me, because there wrong.
O.k. you got me. My contridicting statements to end the useless conversation were discovered.
Last edited by RyanRises on July 8th, 2012, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brave New World