TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
robboadam31 wrote:
YourLiberation123 wrote:
I don't keep up with the gossip, condemn me.
No, I'm agreeing with you.
Oh, I thought the facepalm was for me. My bad.

I've heard that few critics like Bob Goldstein, John McKenzie gave a movie a negative review. Is that true?

poplar wrote:I've heard that few critics like Bob Goldstein, John McKenzie gave a movie a negative review. Is that true?
Well they don't know SHIT! :)
Brave New World

poplar wrote:I've heard that few critics like Bob Goldstein, John McKenzie gave a movie a negative review. Is that true?
lol who?

They're homos. Ignore those faggots that don't know shit. They favor Magic Mike over Citizen Kane.

Red Hood wrote:
They're homos. Ignore those faggots that don't know shit. They favor Magic Mike over Citizen Kane.
Easy with the language ya shitsack.

"When art imitates life"

ryan4butler wrote:
Well they don't know SHIT! :)
What a thoughtful and objective response to seeing others having a different opinion of a film you've not seen.

Jeebus wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Well they don't know SHIT! :)
What a thoughtful and objective response to seeing others having a different opinion of a film you've not seen.
It will be great. Nolan is great. Saying that they don't like it upsets me, because there wrong.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Jeebus wrote: What a thoughtful and objective response to seeing others having a different opinion of a film you've not seen.
It will be great. Nolan is great. Saying that they don't like it upsets me, because there wrong.
Your refusal to grasp the concept of an opinion isn't helping your case. Then again, I imagine you're not the only one guilty of that on this site.