TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
prince0gotham wrote:
Robin wrote:Prince, you just got reported
huh

I posted it because I checked the rating, it had 2/5 and not 2/4 like christy's

when i saw the review i checked the negative reviews and none had 2/5 rating

it wasn't trolling and pretty much anyone's in on the anti-ebert humor right now

Red Hood wrote:Image
I bet that dude regrets doing that.

I'm starting to think that Nolan's refusal to pander to the liberal Hollywood agenda is showing in some of these negative reviews.

That guy got kicked out of Rotten Tomatoes because that was a fake review.
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

Red Hood wrote:
Zez wrote:To put things in perspective:

Batman Begins: ****

The Dark Knight: ****

The Dark Knight Rises: ***

The Amazing Spiderman: ***1/2

Savages ***1/2

Magic Mike ***
Someone shoot him. Magic Mike will never be on TDKR's level. IMO, nothing will get on TDKR's level. Not even Citizen Kane would dare to step up.
Cheers for the laughs.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Repost. That seems like troll bait anyway...
Troll bait indeed. That guy was acknowledged in Rotten Tomatoes' article about the comment policing as a troll whose reviews will no longer be considered on RT

lol thats the guy that posted the fake review without having seen the film. He's banned from RT now lol

batsy wrote:I'm starting to think that Nolan's refusal to pander to the liberal Hollywood agenda is showing in some of these negative reviews.
All right buddy, I doubt any of this has to do with politics. A lot of high rated films aren't even liberal. Besides Nolan seems like he's liberal in the first place... He's smart.
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

hotsauce32 wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Repost. That seems like troll bait anyway...
Troll bait indeed. That guy was acknowledged in Rotten Tomatoes' article about the comment policing as a troll whose reviews will no longer be considered on RT
http://www.ericdsnider.com/blog/2008/07 ... ad-is-fun/

FreakLikeMe wrote:
batsy wrote:I'm starting to think that Nolan's refusal to pander to the liberal Hollywood agenda is showing in some of these negative reviews.
All right buddy, I doubt any of this has to do with politics. A lot of high rated films aren't even liberal. Besides Nolan seems like he's liberal in the first place... He's smart.
What high rated films aren't liberal? And if Nolan is indeed a liberal, that would be disappointing.