TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Fran wrote:Someone on SHH said that guy is full of it.
I pray to Nolan he is...

Wait...was that...true?

I stopped reading but what?

EfferTheMAN wrote:
Mr. Freeze wrote:Ok, wow. Massive spoilers in that little excerpt you posted. I mean, I'm sure most of us expected it anyways, but c'mon...
I'm glad I only read the first sentence. It felt kinda spoilery and I just stopped reading... Yay Me! LOL
Honestly though,
I would have been disappointed if that didn't happen in the movie, so it doesn't bother me too much that I found out that it did. I was expecting it.

Mr. Freeze wrote:
EfferTheMAN wrote:
I'm glad I only read the first sentence. It felt kinda spoilery and I just stopped reading... Yay Me! LOL
Honestly though,
I would have been disappointed if that didn't happen in the movie, so it doesn't bother me too much that I found out that it did. I was expecting it.

You would think people would know by now. But in either case, once I saw a sentence begin to say "Bane finds Bat..." I closed my eyes and scrolled down the page. That was as close as I've gotten this whole time. SMDH

From SHH
BTW the link the guy who posted the spoiler review leads to a website that doesn't exist. He wrote it himself.

What a complete douchebag WB.

Seriously.

Blue wrote:Wait...was that...true?

I stopped reading but what?
I don't know and I don't care becasue I like you stopped reading. Just be happy you're in the dark... I know I am.

Fran wrote:From SHH
BTW the link the guy who posted the spoiler review leads to a website that doesn't exist. He wrote it himself.
:JGLface:

Now I'm not sure what to believe. Maybe that's a good thing. Anyways, that little incident made me realize how easily a troll could actually spoil the movie at this point, so I'm off these boards till Friday.

Mr. Freeze wrote:
Fran wrote:From SHH
:JGLface:

Now I'm not sure what to believe. Maybe that's a good thing. Anyways, that little incident made me realize how easily a troll could actually spoil the movie at this point, so I'm off these boards till Friday.
I'm with you. Can't play with fire, I've been able to be spoiler free this whole time and that was a close call. As entertaining this has been I may have to vacate this forum until I see the film. Can't risk another mindless user to post spoilery details.