TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
FirelordSylar wrote:
Mr. Freeze wrote:Well, at the very worst, it seems as though this might be regarded as the "Return of the Jedi" of the series. Which I don't think would be so bad.

I've heard more comparisons to Return of the King, than Return of the Jedi.

Too Bad Nolan didn't name the film The Return of The Knight.
Then we would have 3 returns; The Jedi, The King and The Knight :lol:

EfferTheMAN wrote:
Mr. Freeze wrote:Well, at the very worst, it seems as though this might be regarded as the "Return of the Jedi" of the series. Which I don't think would be so bad.
A "Return of The Jedi" with the overwhelming positive reaction it's receiving??? Dude, why are you guys allowing a few negative reviews to change your perception of a film YOU HAVEN'T even seen yet? The word on the street is that it's a great film, a masterpiece in most regards. In that case no, no it's not the "Return of The Jedi" of the series, it's much more than that, and the reviews aren't even through being released yet, we're only a quarter of the way there. Determine where you rank it after you've seen it. General consensus as of now has it looking great.
You're being brash with your reaction. Look carefully at what I said. At the VERY WORST, it SEEMS as though this MIGHT be REGARDED as the "Return of the Jedi" of the series. I'm just basing what I'm saying off the current RT blurb - which I agree, yes, is rather premature for a film that's going to have hundreds of reviews.

If the mods have a problem with misogynistic and homophobic comments, I havent noticed it. Just ignore it.

Im still convinced, given the number of outright raves for TDKR so far, that it will have a final % in the 90's on RT. Not scientific, but this is my gut feeling. TA, which ended up wit a 93%, had a lot of "good but not great" reviews, but this movie seems to have a large number of "great" and "all time classic" reviews. My two cents.

And did I just glance at a blatant spoiler above^? WTMF!!!?!!
Last edited by Joeyjojo72 on July 17th, 2012, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WarnerBrothers wrote:HUGE SPOILER
Kill yourself.

Ok, wow. Massive spoilers in that little excerpt you posted. I mean, I'm sure most of us expected it anyways, but c'mon...

Joeyjojo72 wrote:If the mods have a problem with misogynistic and homophobic comments, I havent noticed it. Just ignore it.

Im still convinced, given the number of outright raves for TDKR so far, that it will have a final % in the 90's on RT. Not scientific, but this is my gut feeling. TA, which ended up wit a 93%, had a lot of "good but not great" reviews, but this movie seems to have a large number of "great" and "all time classic" reviews. My two cents.
TA had a 92%

OH FUCK YOU THANKS
Sigs???