TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
mchekhov wrote:my non spoiler review

it's a great film. with amazing direction. Nolan absolutely deserves best director...it won't win best pic. It's not on the level of Godfather, it relies quite a bit on knowledge of the comics, I thought, which takes away from it being a true Best Pic contender.
Better than TDK? Best Nolan's work?

I've always said that Begins was better because it was more of an emotional story, while acknowledging that TDK is a superb psychological crime thriller which is written with more suspense and finesse....TDKR had the best of both, I thought. So for me, it is the favorite of the 3

robboadam31 wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
I'm confused. What does that have to do with TDKR reviews? Please shut your mouth and ask that in Forum Fun you ignorant dolt.
Haha. Well, that was my question answered. It doesn't have anything to do with the film reviews, but neither does any of the last page and a half of arguing. And try and be a bit less rude......makes people like you. :roll:
I'm not on this earth to be liked. I'm here to rip babies from pregnant bellies and throw them to the wolves.

Jonas Agersø wrote:How have you already seen the film talli?
^ This

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
robboadam31 wrote:
Haha. Well, that was my question answered. It doesn't have anything to do with the film reviews, but neither does any of the last page and a half of arguing. And try and be a bit less rude......makes people like you. :roll:
I'm not on this earth to be liked. I'm here to rip babies from pregnant bellies and throw them to the wolves.
Right. :roll:

Talli, have you actually seen the movie? if you did then WOW, lucky guy,
i don't wanna know any spoilers, but i have only one question,
can you rate the acting performance of each actor?

mchekhov wrote:
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
Better than TDK? Best Nolan's work?

I've always said that Begins was better because it was more of an emotional story, while acknowledging that TDK is a superb psychological crime thriller which is written with more suspense and finesse....TDKR had the best of both, I thought. So for me, it is the favorite of the 3
If You are telling the truth, and u have seen movie, I want to ask one question. Is this one of the best movies You have ever seen?

More reviews from legit people, less faggotry from NF members plz

Until you tell us how you saw the film Talli, I don't believe it.

Jonas Agersø wrote:Until you tell us how you saw the film Talli, I don't believe it.
Thats what I keep saying but for some odd reason he feels the need not to give any evidence to support his claims.

Greg-BTD wrote:Talli, have you actually seen the movie? if you did then WOW, lucky guy,
i don't wanna know any spoilers, but i have only one question,
can you rate the acting performance of each actor?
Apparently he saw it weeks ago.