The Dark Knight Rises TV spots

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
User avatar
Posts: 26132
Joined: June 2011
I still say BB had his best voice.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 434
Joined: December 2011
Location: Where the snow falls
anonymity wrote:On the voice... how has no one taken into account that he's older? Not so easy to keep doing that thing with his voice. :eh:
That's a good point. He doesn't seem to sound anymore haggard in the trailers and TV spots than in the preceding films, though....

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
Best spot so far, and now I'm pulling the plug - enough is enough.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

Posts: 211
Joined: May 2012
tv spots 10, 9, 3 and 1 are my favorite with 9 & 10 tied. i think i'm also done w/any new footage too.

User avatar
Posts: 9004
Joined: March 2011
m4st4 wrote:Best spot so far, and now I'm pulling the plug - enough is enough.
Yeah same, I can last another 20 days without seeing more footage. Just waiting for those 5 star 10/10 Best movie ever made reviews to come in. :-D

User avatar
Posts: 841
Joined: January 2012
m4st4 wrote:Best spot so far, and now I'm pulling the plug - enough is enough.
Good luck. I told myself that three TV spots and a Nokia trailer ago :lol:

Posts: 532
Joined: May 2011
WOW, awesome TV spot!!!
i absolutely love the relationship and the chemistry between Batman and Catwoman, it's absolutely perfect!

mao
Posts: 70
Joined: June 2010
Greg-BTD wrote:WOW, awesome TV spot!!!
i absolutely love the relationship and the chemistry between Batman and Catwoman, it's absolutely perfect!
:twothumbsup:

I hope there's more of this still left unshown.

User avatar
Posts: 2095
Joined: April 2010
mao wrote:
Greg-BTD wrote:WOW, awesome TV spot!!!
i absolutely love the relationship and the chemistry between Batman and Catwoman, it's absolutely perfect!
:twothumbsup:

I hope there's more of this still left unshown.

I'm sure there is.

User avatar
Posts: 2294
Joined: July 2009
Location: Norway
The eagerly-awaited European Cup Final between Spain and Italy on sunday is an excellent opportunity for WB to get it out in the European market.
@sammyjankis88

Post Reply