The Dark Knight Rises TV spots

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Based4Life wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote: I know but I still do not like it. It would be like Milk did one and did cut scenes of the cast drinking milk.
:facepalm: You still don't get it.
Yeah I do it is a promotion for the NBA/espn using Dark Knight Rises.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:I know but I still do not like it. It would be like Milk did one and did cut scenes of the cast drinking milk.
What do you want, Batman playing basketball with Bane and Catwoman as a cheerleader? :lol:

Now THAT would be lame.

Egami wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:I know but I still do not like it. It would be like Milk did one and did cut scenes of the cast drinking milk.
What do you want, Batman playing basketball with Bane and Catwoman as a cheerleader? :lol:

Now THAT would be lame.
No that be more lame.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
Egami wrote:
Exactly.
I know but I still do not like it. It would be like Milk did one and did cut scenes of the cast drinking milk.
:roll:

I don't know what you're trying to say here.

LemonBachan wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote: I know but I still do not like it. It would be like Milk did one and did cut scenes of the cast drinking milk.

Take away the NBA playoffs and add milk crap instead for a milk promotion.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
LemonBachan wrote:

If The Dark Knight Rises paid for a 'Got Milk' ad that would happen. But what does that have to do with the NBA playoffs????? The NBA playoffs are going on right now -- the spot is sponsored by The Dark Knight Rises to advertise the playoffs. Do you not understand how advertising works?

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
LemonBachan wrote:

Ok.

LemonBachan wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote: Take away the NBA playoffs and add milk crap instead for a milk promotion.
If The Dark Knight Rises paid for a Got Milk ad (or vice versa) that would happen. But what does that have to do with the NBA playoffs????? The NBA playoffs are going on right now -- the spot is sponsored by The Dark Knight Rises to advertise the playoffs. Do you not understand how advertising works?
Yes, I just used it as a comparison I still do not have to like it. I understand how advertising works.

That is why I used milk as a comparison but was there a milk commercial?

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:That is why I used milk as a comparison but was there a milk commercial?
I don't think so, but what's the difference? An ad is an ad is an ad is an ad.