The Dark Knight Rises TV spots

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Assuming that TDKR will follow TDK's marketing plan. Will the first TV spot come out on May 13th, or perhaps even sooner :batface: ? The Inception TV spot came out on May 9th 1 day before the final trailer came out.

I expect the first tv spot will be released sometime in late May, about the same time we start getting character poster series. The first spot will probably drop in bootleg form first as a condensed form of the trailer (probably with a few new shots of footage) and then WB will release it in HD a few days later. From there on out, it'll probably just be a storm of bootleg and HD spots surfacing from then until July. :twisted:

Middle of May

Asanty wrote:Middle of May
That's like ten days. :tooexcited:
Nice avy

Nice avy
I tried :D

Soon then. And on May 11 we get to see Total Film coverage.

I think I'll avoid all the TV spots.

The first two TV spots for Warner Bros. Pictures' The Dark Knight aired during the season finale of "Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites" Sunday night.

http://www.superherohype.com/features/a ... t-tv-spots
The first TV Spots for TDK aired on May 12th. I wouldn't be surprised if one airs within the next two weeks. Maybe during the Person of Interest Season Finale which airs on May 17th.