The Dark Knight Rises TV spots

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Just about to post the same link, Dream-Xtractor

Number 10 is my new fav. Batman showing Catwoman how to start the batpod made me lol.

Why does Batman's voice change every film? He now sounds like he's choking on a potato chip.

BlairCo wrote:Why does Batman's voice change every film? He now sounds like he's choking on a potato chip.
Don't go see the film if it bothers you that much.

Based4Life wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Why does Batman's voice change every film? He now sounds like he's choking on a potato chip.
Don't go see the film if it bothers you that much.
Hey, well... the dude abides, man.

His voice is non-issue since it became iconic and recognizable after TDK. I wouldn't want it any different really.

At least he's not eating gravel anymore like he did in TDK.
Do you... like pineapple?

I think in this one
his identity is revealed, so he doesn't bother hiding his voice as much. At least around Selina.
You could also make an interesting argument that each new suit has a different voice modulator, and Lucius still can't get the sound nailed down. :lol:

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
I think in this one
his identity is revealed, so he doesn't bother hiding his voice as much. At least around Selina.
You could also make an interesting argument that each new suit has a different voice modulator, and Lucius still can't get the sound nailed down. :lol:
He needs a new Bat-Microphone.

On the voice... how has no one taken into account that he's older? Not so easy to keep doing that thing with his voice. :eh: