The Dark Knight Rises TV spots

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
There were a couple tv spots (not new ones) tonight during the major league baseball Allstar game.
{=}

apw
The TV spots are showing regularly in the UK now. I saw 4 of them just yesterday.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Thomas Lennon is a god among men. But what the hell, did not expect to see him in TDKR.
Makes me wonder who else is in this they're keeping under wraps. Nobody knew about Aiden Gillen in the prologue sequence and now Thomas Lennon... more surprises ahead?

dafox wrote:I loved the cop shooting Batman and then apologizing. I'm pretty sure that he intended to shoot at him since there were only cars in front of them and they didn't try to drive away after the shot. I liked that bit a lot because it shows how practical the suit is and its hilarious. Correct me if I'm wrong in thinking that the cop is shooting at Batman. Not to kill obviously but to arrest him
No, the cop is not shooting at Batman. He's shooting at what Batman is shooting at, except Batman got mad the cop would use a gun. That's the whole point. See the device in Batman's hand? That's what he's using to disarm the bad guys.

EDIT:
BlairCo wrote:It was, like for the rest of you, a big surprise when I saw Thomas Lennon in that TV Spot. Who knew that Nolan liked Comedic Actors? (Besides Robin Williams)
Joe Pantoliano and Stephen Tobolowsky were also both in Memento; both great comedic actors.
Last edited by the_red_ninja on July 11th, 2012, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double post

Thomas Lennon stole the show in Memento.

steveportee wrote:Thomas Lennon stole the show in Memento.
chekov ftw

WB posted this on their YT channel yesterday, shortened version of Spot #4:

New TV spot just aired on ESPN SportsCenter that had baseball highlighs as well as TDKR footage. (no new footage)
{=}