The Dark Knight Rises TV spots

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
This is definitely the most impressive TV spot thus far. Very impressed. However, as one other person already stated, from the little fight scenes I've seen, it doesn't come across as natural. I see Batman and Bane throwing Hay-Makers instead of looking like trained martial artists. Hopefully it's just the way it's cut for the spots and trailers and it'll look more natural like it was in Begins.

Avid Fan wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Image
Like a motherfucking boss.
Look closely at Bruce's eyes in his reflection here. I wonder if they'll actually show him unmasked with the eye makeup on. Almost looks like "war paint".
The only reflection I see is a part of his upper body, not the head/eyes though.

Can someone make a gif which combining the two scenes of catwomen on the rotating batpod?
i means these two:

Both of the last TV spots have been the best yet in my opinion. Best of the TV spots that is. The overall best clip is still the MTV one methinks.

There's a good chance this new TV spot gets played during tomorrow night's game 4 NBA Finals game. I'll go as far as predict it will definitely air tomorrow.
{=}

The Special One wrote:There's a good chance this new TV spot gets played during tomorrow night's game 4 NBA Finals game. I'll go as far as predict it will definitely air tomorrow.
I will go so far as to predict that if it does, I will cream my jeans.

They showed the one with Bane climbing up a rope just now.

zycuber wrote:Can someone make a gif which combining the two scenes of catwomen on the rotating batpod?
i means these two:
Looks like they did the final colour pass on the film recently...
It's almost finished! if not completely finished :clap:

so freaking excited for this, I can't wait :-D

zycuber wrote:Can someone make a gif which combining the two scenes of catwomen on the rotating batpod?
i means these two:
Nobody calls dibs on this GIF for avi unless m4st4 says otherwise!