TDKR Academy Awards Predictions

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I think the only actor that has a shot at getting nominated is Anne but she could just get nominate Les Mis too. I don't think anybody will win. Only thing that I'm totally confident of is Wally will get nominated, and possibly win.

ComptonTerry wrote:I think the only actor that has a shot at getting nominated is Anne but she could just get nominate Les Mis too. I don't think anybody will win. Only thing that I'm totally confident of is Wally will get nominated, and possibly win.
No chance about Hathaway. Let's be realistic.

Allstar wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:I think the only actor that has a shot at getting nominated is Anne but she could just get nominate Les Mis too. I don't think anybody will win. Only thing that I'm totally confident of is Wally will get nominated, and possibly win.
No chance about Hathaway. Let's be realistic.
Yeah JGL totally gonna win!

I love the optimism but let's be serious. The movie will be lucky to be nominated for any major award and maybe one or two tech awards. This just isn't an Academy Award type of film. Not saying that I think it shouldn't be but that's how the academy is.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Allstar wrote: No chance about Hathaway. Let's be realistic.
Yeah JGL totally gonna win!
He's not gonna win. The cone will.

Hathway is worthy of a nomination, imo, but she will be nominated for Les Miserables instead. And Hardy should be nominated, without a doubt, but the Academy has to decide between this and Lawless, and they might choose Lawless.
It could be nominated for Best Cinematography. It's not locked, though, since there are many amazing contenders.
It's locked for Visual Effects and Sound. Probably Best Editing as well.
Is Zimmer eligible for Best Score? If so, it's likely to be nominated.
No chance fot Best Screenplay. but maybe a little one for Best Direction. Though, there's just hope. Nolan probably won't be nominated for that..again..
As for Best Picture, why not? I've already said it before, it will be nominated.

I'm not beeing optimistic. Since Rises seems to get a little less critical acclaim then TDK and with that fu*king shooting thing, it will have a hard time. I only expect 5, max. 6 nominations for technical awards. Effects, Sound Mix, Sound Editing, Cinematography. Plus one out of Score, Editing (though highly unlikely) or Best Pic (unlikely too, much depending on the other contenders).

Nolan won't get nominated. Sorry, but the only chance that this MIGHT happen is if Django won't get finished until December. I heard Tarantino has trouble meeting the deadline. Otherwise, Django, Lincoln (this sweeping thing, you know), Les Mis and The Master seem to be locks. That means, all the other possible contenders for Directing will be contesting for only one open spot. They'll find this one director easily and gladly. It's the AMPAS. They don't like Nolan.

Chance Percentage IMO

Best Picture (100%)
Best Sound Editing (95%)
Best Sound Mixing (95%)
Best Visual Effects (90%)
Best Cinematography (65%)
Best Director (60%)
Best Supporting Actress- Hathaway (50%)
Best Supporting Actor- Hardy (45%)
Best Art Direction (45%)
Best Original Score (40%)
Best Actor- Bale (30%)
Best Costume (25%)
Best Adapted Screenplay (20%)
Best Film Editing (10%)
Best Makeup (0%)

RIFA wrote:Chance Percentage IMO

Best Picture (100%)
Best Sound Editing (95%)
Best Sound Mixing (95%)
Best Director (60%)
Best Art Direction (45%)
Best Actor- Bale (30%)
Best Costume (25%)
Best Adapted Screenplay (20%)
Best Film Editing (10%)
Best Makeup (0%)

Best Picture (100%)
Best Sound Editing (95%)
Best Sound Mixing (95%)
Best Director (60%)
Best Art Direction (45%)

Only these have a chance.

There is no chance of individual acting noms, but I'd like to see the cast getting a SAG nomination for best ensemble. Even though they'll lose to Lincoln or Django in the end.