TDKR Box Office

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ryan4butler wrote:One of my friends hates movie, he thinks their a waste of time. How could anybody hate movies?
maybe your friend has severe ADHD or something. I know I have a mild form of it that I can control at times. Times like these when I actually want to watch the movie.
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

When the Nokia trailer got released, I had big withdrawl signs from Nolan and Batman I just made me so happy i couldnt close my eyes and when Bane says "Mr.Wayne!" i died

:batface:
Brave New World

They learned the lessons from 2008 when TDK won 4 weekends in a row before Tropic Thunder finally got over. I believe the last X Files movie was a casualty of the mega success of TDK. Good to see the studio heads made a wise business decision.

I think it's pretty funny Universal didn't even try to BS the reasoning for moving Bourne Legacy. They just came out and said because TDKR will fuck us.

Just like that G.I. Joe bull shit

GI Joe was scheduled for a month before TDKR and was delayed back a year. There are absolutely no similarities to Bourne Legacy's push of 1 week.

SilverHeart wrote:GI Joe was scheduled for a month before TDKR and was delayed back a year. There are absolutely no similarities to Bourne Legacy's push of 1 week.
GI Joe producers also wanted to shoot more stuff and convert to 3D.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I think that GI Joe wanted to make money over time and TDKR would lush it even more in the dark. Did you read the excuse geyser pushed it to next year. Bournemouth is just a more dramatic example. And they plainly said in completion with TDKR
Brave New World