TDKR is rated PG-13

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Neat

Dragon_316ca wrote:3 lessons from this rating:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... ing-309633
1. The rating means Dark Knight Rises is completely finished — sound and score included — more than three months before its July 20 release date. That’s an unusual accomplishment for an epic tentpole movie these days. Most are finalized just weeks before their release. The Amazing Spider-Man, which opens July 2, doesn’t have a rating yet, nor does Prometheus, the Ridley Scott-directed sci-fi film set to open June 8. It also means the cut of the movie screened by Nolan for top Warners brass March 16 was far from a rough print and was close to his final version. The timeline highlights how efficient Nolan is as a filmmaker.

2. The early rating also fires the starter pistol for the most aggressive phase of Warners' marketing plan, according to sources. As a follow-up to a movie that grossed $1 billion worldwide, hit status for Rises seems inevitable. But Warners clearly isn’t leaving anything to chance. With three months to go and a ratings label in hand, Warners will be able to hone its message with laser-like focus. It also means the studio will be able to start screening the movie for taste-makers and critics. If it chooses to, of course.

3. Finally, TDKR scored its rating for “intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality and language.” The 2008 movie was considered envelope-pushing for its intensity — some parents were left wondering why the Batman movie hadn’t been rated R — and the rating leaves no question that audiences can expect the same with the new movie. But by singling out “sensuality” in the label, the ratings board might be indicating that this movie has something new to show about the caped crusader. It might also preview a more emotional side of Nolan, whose films have been described more cerebral than emotion-filled.
SOON

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Not sure if I believe it's completely finished. I don't know the timelines for Nolan's previous few films - I think you'd have to look at TDK and INCEPTION for comparable project size - but I would imagine any CGI is still either WIP or being tweaked.

If it's true that the film is finished and locked....then wow. Just wow.

Aranion wrote:Not sure if I believe it's completely finished. I don't know the timelines for Nolan's previous few films - I think you'd have to look at TDK and INCEPTION for comparable project size - but I would imagine any CGI is still either WIP or being tweaked.

If it's true that the film is finished and locked....then wow. Just wow.
No wows, only Nolan. :goNF:

Incredible.

here come the leaks :-D

mchekhov wrote:here come the leaks :-D
:facepalm:

All in time. The next trailer is definitely coming out next month, probably with Avengers just like TDK trailer was released with Iron Man. Once that happens, all the marketing will kick in. I think Nolan is waiting for Avengers to get out there and than literally right after he's planning to start the marketing. It all starts in May. Less than a month away. Than, soon enough people will be doing tv interviews. JGL and Anne will be on every late night talk show, and Anne will probably be giving all kinds of shit away, maybe. All coming so soon