Secrecy Juno Temple Role in The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Bacon wrote:
Maybe Holly gets killed by Bane and that's the thing that makes her run away to the airport only to get arrested by Blake.
There are tons of things in year one and Nolans universe. I dont think Selina runs away at first.
There are always dualities in Catwoman. She is not good or evil. I think she will get whatever she was loking for jewels and run away. but will come back to help Batman.
Brave New World

Image (couldnt find the shot with Bruce using a cane from year one)
Brave New World

Bacon wrote:
Maybe Holly gets killed by Bane and that's the thing that makes her run away to the airport only to get arrested by Blake.
Possible. But wouldn't
Finding out Batman, who she presumably likes, is actually Bruce Wayne who she hates
might cause her to doubt the legitimacy of her own ideals and agenda and make her question if Bane is going too far, especially if she
brought Batman to Bane not knowing Bane would fuck him up.

I'm pretty sure Juno Temple has a small role. Nothing incredibly major such as becoming Batgirl.

Red Hood wrote:I'm pretty sure Juno Temple has a small role. Nothing incredibly major such as becoming Batgirl.
I'm pretty sure that everyone knows this to be the case and only an ex-weight lifter who dropped an 150 lb. set of weights on his skull causing permanent brain damage and mental retardation would think she'd become Batgirl in TDKR.

Who play Juno in final credits :think:

Completely forgot the character's name. I'm still calling her "Holly" for whatever reason. Only has three or so.

Kyle's "companion".
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

Juno's character's name is Jen. it's in the script.

So in the end, her role was really minor.