Secrecy Juno Temple Role in The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mason wrote:
lalyil wrote:
:lol: i wouldn't be surprised :lol:

Does anyone know if Joey King is still alive since she revealed those details about her character a while back? :P
I haven't heard anything, she seems to have disappeared. :think:
She swims with the fishes now.

TheShape over at SHH confirmed that Juno Temple is acquainted with Selina.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
A. Spoilers!
B. What do you mean?

Bacon wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
A. Spoilers!
B. What do you mean?
Just what it sounds like. He didn't give any information on her except that Juno's role is a small one, and that she interacts with Selina. Sorry about the spoilers, but I didn't really consider it to be large enough to warrant the tags. It's like saying Lucius is associated with Bruce.

Imdb is reporting Juno temple's role as Holly Robinson... My understanding was that holly was a close friend and confidante of Selina Kyle. Maybe somebody already mentioned this, sorry if so...

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Bacon wrote: A. Spoilers!
B. What do you mean?
Just what it sounds like. He didn't give any information on her except that Juno's role is a small one, and that she interacts with Selina. Sorry about the spoilers, but I didn't really consider it to be large enough to warrant the tags. It's like saying Lucius is associated with Bruce.
I was just being careful, in case someone loses their shit and calls this site unreliable because of the lack of caution around spoilers.

And sorry, I got Juno Temple confused with Joey King. :facepalm:

ajrsummers wrote:Imdb is reporting Juno temple's role as Holly Robinson... My understanding was that holly was a close friend and confidante of Selina Kyle. Maybe somebody already mentioned this, sorry if so...
In the Frank Millar batman world Holly and Selina are both hookers. Selina against Holly's wishes becomes Catwoman and decides to quit hooking and steal jewels to make money.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
ajrsummers wrote:Imdb is reporting Juno temple's role as Holly Robinson... My understanding was that holly was a close friend and confidante of Selina Kyle. Maybe somebody already mentioned this, sorry if so...
In the Frank Millar batman world Holly and Selina are both hookers. Selina against Holly's wishes becomes Catwoman and decides to quit hooking and steal jewels to make money.
Holy sh*t. I never noticed that that hooker in Year One was Holly. Wow, ryan, good post for once, or at least IMO.

EDIT: You're right.

Bacon wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: In the Frank Millar batman world Holly and Selina are both hookers. Selina against Holly's wishes becomes Catwoman and decides to quit hooking and steal jewels to make money.
Holy sh*t. I never noticed that that hooker in Year One was Holly. Wow, ryan, good post for once, or at least IMO.
Well it looks like shes 10. I believe both Selina and Holly will be living on the street not Hooker's.
Brave New World

Maybe Holly gets killed by Bane and that's the thing that makes her run away to the airport only to get arrested by Blake.