Secrecy Juno Temple Role in The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
THE-DARK-KNIGHT wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:Based on the call sheet from Cardington:
Her character name is 'Jen'...like Stryver she is on the list of characters but not listed in the scenes (Banes Lair).
Detective Jenice Porter
There is no
Det Jenice Porter
You are thinking of
District Attorney Janice Porter
And she can't be her so that theory is out

she's not a character from the comics.

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but are there any set photos of Temple?

akv1984 wrote:Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but are there any set photos of Temple?
None at all.

Mason wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but are there any set photos of Temple?
None at all.
Seriously? That's a bummer. Set photos really can tell us a lot. Guess all her scenes were indoors.

akv1984 wrote:
Mason wrote: None at all.
Seriously? That's a bummer. Set photos really can tell us a lot. Guess all her scenes were indoors.
They were in space.

There were, but Nolan had snipers looking out for photographers who took any pictures.

mratm23 wrote: They were in space.

I sense a Moonraker style finale.
Bane vs Batman in a space station. This could be the greatest thing known to man.

BlairCo wrote:
There were, but Nolan had snipers looking out for photographers who took any pictures.
:lol: i wouldn't be surprised :lol:

Does anyone know if Joey King is still alive since she revealed those details about her character a while back? :P

lalyil wrote:
BlairCo wrote: There were, but Nolan had snipers looking out for photographers who took any pictures.
:lol: i wouldn't be surprised :lol:

Does anyone know if Joey King is still alive since she revealed those details about her character a while back? :P
I haven't heard anything, she seems to have disappeared. :think: