Will Bale contain that ridiculous rough voice?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Oblong_Box wrote:Will Bale contain that ridiculous rough voice?
I hope so. :modesty:

If a dude dressed up in huge, bat armor in the middle of the night, right behind in an alley, you'd be pretty scared, right? Now, what if he had that rough, raspy voice? I don't know about you, but I'd shit myself right there and then.

juliansplat4 wrote:If a dude dressed up in huge, bat armor in the middle of the night, right behind in an alley, you'd be pretty scared, right? Now, what if he had that rough, raspy voice? I don't know about you, but I'd shit myself right there and then.
His voice made me laugh at times.

Oblong_Box wrote:
juliansplat4 wrote:If a dude dressed up in huge, bat armor in the middle of the night, right behind in an alley, you'd be pretty scared, right? Now, what if he had that rough, raspy voice? I don't know about you, but I'd shit myself right there and then.
His voice made me laugh at times.
And who are you?

Troll feeding time.

The voice was fine in BB, but it surely got its share of technical problems with the voice in TDK.. Gordon has that voice when they talk in the bankvault for instance..couldn't be un-heard.

This thread is retarded and no one should contribute to it.

solo2001 wrote:This thread is retarded and no one should contribute to it.
Sup Solo
"When art imitates life"

solo2001 wrote:This thread is retarded and no one should contribute to it.

Why can't people get over the Bat-voice? It's a perfectly logical decision and I'm one of the few people that defend it. Batman would need to disguise his voice, while also sounding intimidating to his enemies. This isn't a Superman movie where he takes his glasses off and suddenly no one recognizes him. As for the topic's title, isn't a lot of the voice greatly exaggerated in post production? In other words, it's not all Bale's doing as far as I know.