TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Monicabbm wrote:
robboadam31 wrote:Okay, noone seems to be answering my question, and I bet most people will ignore this due to the amazing photos above this comment, but can someone please explain why there's no news/footage of Gary Oldman's interview at The Grove?
I have not found this interview.
Their website, and the list of interviews posted in the relevant page in this forum, keeps saying they're interviewing him at 3pm today (EST). There was also a picture posted on twitter of Oldman entering the grove, but that's now been an hour and a half ago, and still nothing. I'm just really confused. :crazy:

Forum Pro
Law
I love Bane bending down to Bruce's level while he's on the bed

Allstar wrote:
Cilogy wrote: I think anyone who has been nominated or won an award becomes a "member of the academy".
I know it was just kind of silly and somewhat pretentious that she had to mention it.

anyway,
Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, two of Nolan's "Inception" colleagues, deliver superb performances in a genre whose characters often act more than a little campy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/1 ... ertainment
It's not just the two of them. You forgot the "They and" at the beginning referring to the ones mentioned at the beginning of the article with Oscar wins and nods. ;)
They and co-stars Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, two of Nolan’s “Inception” colleagues, deliver superb performances in a genre whose characters often act more than a little campy.

Who is the person sitting on the chair at the courtroom scene?

apw wrote:More spoiler pics
I can't believe one of those photos is in a major mag...I almost wish I hadn't seen it, even though we knew it already. :batface:

TalkOnCorners wrote:
It's not just the two of them. You forgot the "They and" at the beginning referring to the ones mentioned at the beginning of the article with Oscar wins and nods. ;)
Oh right true.
Last edited by Allstar on July 11th, 2012, 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Law_of_4 wrote:Image
That's a damn mean look Bane has. Would have made a wonderful poster.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.