TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Lame
Nuh-uh. :thumbup:

Baniac wrote:
No the beards weren't lame lol the lack thereof is

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Baniac wrote:
No the beards weren't lame lol the lack thereof is
Beards = Badass.

Is anyone on this board a fan of Arrow? The show has multiple references to TDKR such as
Deathstroke has been injected with a drug which makes him stronger than a human (somewhat similar to Bane). Deathstroke (Bane) frees prisoners and creates an army to take over the city. His accomplice Isabel Rochev (Talia) takes over Queen Consolidated (Wayne Industries) and has Oliver Queen (Bruce Wayne) kicked out
Arrow made me appreciate TDKR even more. I'm sure Arrow's writers appreciate the movie from a writer's perspective.

Talk about zero originality. Really? That's terrible. Another reason why i dont want to watch that show.

zonda wrote:Is anyone on this board a fan of Arrow? The show has multiple references to TDKR such as
Deathstroke has been injected with a drug which makes him stronger than a human (somewhat similar to Bane). Deathstroke (Bane) frees prisoners and creates an army to take over the city. His accomplice Isabel Rochev (Talia) takes over Queen Consolidated (Wayne Industries) and has Oliver Queen (Bruce Wayne) kicked out
Arrow made me appreciate TDKR even more. I'm sure Arrow's writers appreciate the movie from a writer's perspective.
Going through season 1. Will go through season 2 after some time. :D

zonda wrote:Is anyone on this board a fan of Arrow? The show has multiple references to TDKR such as
Those don't sound like "references".

British actor Tom, who starred in The Dark Knight Rises as the villainous Bane, presented with an official Guinness World Records certificate, certifying that the super hero movie holds the current title for Highest box office film gross (2D) - opening weekend.

Co-starring Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne, the film grossed $160,887,295 (£103.9 million) during its opening weekend of 20–22 July 2012.

The star said: "I am absolutely delighted to be presented with this certificate and am happy to accept it on behalf of everyone who worked on the Dark Knight Rises".

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/new ... don-57032/

zonda wrote:Image

British actor Tom, who starred in The Dark Knight Rises as the villainous Bane, presented with an official Guinness World Records certificate, certifying that the super hero movie holds the current title for Highest box office film gross (2D) - opening weekend.

Co-starring Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne, the film grossed $160,887,295 (£103.9 million) during its opening weekend of 20–22 July 2012.

The star said: "I am absolutely delighted to be presented with this certificate and am happy to accept it on behalf of everyone who worked on the Dark Knight Rises".

Ahh! Never noticed this before - nice to have some bragging rights over Marvel :gonf:
Granted a record slightly tainted with the sadness of Aurora, hopefully wounds mostly healed around this stage.

ratedR wrote:
zonda wrote:Image

Ahh! Never noticed this before - nice to have some bragging rights over Marvel :gonf:
Granted a record slightly tainted with the sadness of Aurora, hopefully wounds mostly healed around this stage.
Tom Hardy does a lot of great charity work. :D