TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The full script of tdkr released in the book of screenplays and storyboards has some fantastic stuff in it that didn't make the final cut. I love the extra dialogue on the plane in the prologue... Haven't read the whole thing yet, but I will soon... :goNF:

It's finished. I have TDKR.

Blue wrote:
aaron wrote:
Nooo, it's been taken down. I'm too late :(
I have a link to watch it in streaming. It's as good as Youtube, though you're attacked by lots of ads when you open it (unless you have AdBlock), but that's it.

why don't you guys get it off a torrent or a filehost like normal people? just wondering..

celozzip wrote:why don't you guys get it off a torrent or a filehost like normal people? just wondering..
Normal people go to the theater and watch it like it was meant to be watched.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Dragon_316ca wrote:Seen the film twice in theater already. I'm not in a hurry to download this one. Will wait for the video quality to improve.
Words of wisdom Dragon. Words of wisdom.
"When art imitates life"

ajrsummers wrote:The full script of tdkr released in the book of screenplays and storyboards has some fantastic stuff in it that didn't make the final cut. I love the extra dialogue on the plane in the prologue... Haven't read the whole thing yet, but I will soon... :goNF:

They cut a passage when Bane is training with Ra's and where we can see him wearing a prototype mask! Why did they cut that????

DoubleD wrote:
celozzip wrote:why don't you guys get it off a torrent or a filehost like normal people? just wondering..
Normal people go to the theater and watch it like it was meant to be watched.
:eh: obviously i was referring to people who want to download the film...

I don't use torrents anymore. Not safe enough and you're not even sure you're downloading the good file with that. I download directly from forums where the files are approved by other members and whose servers aren't located in my country so it can't be taken down by our jurisdiction (only Batman could).

Seeing the film for the third time tomorrow, on a 70mm sized screen...in IMAX Digital.
To be fair though, the cinema where I'm seeing it was the first ever IMAX in Russia, and still the only one with a 70mm setup. They asked WB Russia if they could have a 70mm print, they said no since it would be too expensive/difficult to import probably, if there were more 70mm IMAXes then they might have said yes...here's hoping the digital print is full aspect ratio (1.4 compared to 1.9 of LieMAX theatres, in which case no aspect ratio change)