TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law_of_4 wrote:
Mason wrote: Remember that early 2011 expo thing, when we were all flipping out over the logo (which wasn't even the final version) stuck up on a board? :lol:
Anything other than toys to get the juices flowing is fine with me though
I don't mind the toys. They amuse me.

WB showed brand new TDKR footage. People absolutely went ape***t, when they saw it. More to come...

Mason wrote:
WB showed brand new TDKR footage. People absolutely went ape***t, when they saw it. More to come...
:o :o :o :o :o :o :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Mason wrote:
:o :o :o :o :o :o :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:
March baby!!! Now, gimme something mooore... :think:

We won't get any footage, because the security there is tight, but descriptions are likely from the insider over on SHH.

Mason wrote:We won't get any footage, because the security there is tight, but descriptions are likely from the insider over on SHH.
That was my hope yeah, description incoming.

Mason wrote:
F U C K Y E A H :tooexcited:
Last edited by Mr. Caine on March 15th, 2012, 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mason wrote:
:tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: Whoa. Whoa. When and where did this happened?