TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
"I'm not saying this as a cast member. I'm saying this as a member of the academy. So far, it's the best film I've seen all year," said Anne Hathaway
Silly comment by Anne. "I am saying this as a member of the academy." :roll:

Allstar wrote:
"I'm not saying this as a cast member. I'm saying this as a member of the academy. So far, it's the best film I've seen all year," said Anne Hathaway
I think anyone who has been nominated or won an award becomes a "member of the academy".
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Allstar wrote:
I think anyone who has been nominated or won an award becomes a "member of the academy".
She is a member, but I think he meant that she sounds pretentious.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Cilogy wrote:
Allstar wrote:
I know it was just kind of silly and somewhat pretentious that she had to mention it.

anyway,
Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, two of Nolan's "Inception" colleagues, deliver superb performances in a genre whose characters often act more than a little campy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/1 ... ertainment

Monicabbm wrote:
Cilogy wrote: I think anyone who has been nominated or won an award becomes a "member of the academy".
She is a member, but I think he meant that she sounds pretentious.
It's not pretentious. If she were to say it was the best film she's seen all year, we would assume that it was a bias because she had a role in it. But she mentioned she's saying it as a member of the Academy, a "prestigious" group of people which indicates her words really were true AND elevates the Oscar support for the film.

apw
More spoiler pics

Okay, noone seems to be answering my question, and I bet most people will ignore this due to the amazing photos above this comment, but can someone please explain why there's no news/footage of Gary Oldman's interview at The Grove?

robboadam31 wrote:Okay, noone seems to be answering my question, and I bet most people will ignore this due to the amazing photos above this comment, but can someone please explain why there's no news/footage of Gary Oldman's interview at The Grove?
I have not found this interview.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

apw
robboadam31 wrote:Okay, noone seems to be answering my question, and I bet most people will ignore this due to the amazing photos above this comment, but can someone please explain why there's no news/footage of Gary Oldman's interview at The Grove?
It either didn't happen or someone didn't record it. :eh: