TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Marketing Push? This is a fucking shove!
Two days ago this board was about as low as I've seen it since I've been here and now look at it. I kept telling everyone to be patient. This movie is really setting up to be a monster especially if it is as great as we know it will be. I still feel like BO wise it has a chance to break records opening weekend. I can just envision the lines on opening day and weekend for this movie. It will be insane.

bootsy wrote:I kept telling everyone to be patient.
Excuse me? Who are you?

I think you're saying the opposite of what you're trying to say. Wouldn't a shove mean it's brief?

SilverHeart wrote:
I think you're saying the opposite of what you're trying to say. Wouldn't a shove mean it's brief?
They're the same thing.

Well if you shove someone in line vs pushing a box across a floor, it's not.

SilverHeart wrote:Well if you shove someone in line vs pushing a box across a floor, it's not.
Well if I shove or push you off a building, it's the same.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

TDKR marketing is like gravity.... all it takes is a little push.

Z. Cobb wrote:TDKR marketing is like gravity.... all it takes is a little shove.
Fixed.

JohnWayne wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:TDKR marketing is like gravity.... all it takes is a little shove.
Fixed.

DoubleD wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Well if you shove someone in line vs pushing a box across a floor, it's not.
Well if I shove or push you off a building, it's the same.
In marketing though there's a difference. It's like the difference between a jab and an uppercut. They both technically are types of punches, but the actual result is different.