TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I didn't understand Bane when he said "They expect one of us in the wreckage brother", until I looked up the script. everything else I understood.

Knight_White/Dark wrote:I didn't understand Bane when he said "They expect one of us in the wreckage brother", until I looked up the script. everything else I understood.
Yeah same. I honestly thought Bane was speaking in Russian in that part for the first few times I watched it. It really sounds like he says something in another language.

I am very curious to hear how he sounds now that his voice has been cleaned up.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I know this is what everyone's been saying, but I hope he hasn't been 'cleaned up' in the sense anything about the voice actually changed, since I think it's a massive stroke of genius by Hardy and Chris.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:I know this is what everyone's been saying, but I hope he hasn't been 'cleaned up' in the sense anything about the voice actually changed, since I think it's a massive stroke of genius by Hardy and Chris.

-Vader
Of course they haven't changed the essence of his voice. It's probably just... Cleaner, louder at times. Plus I don't give a damn since we get subs anyway. 8-)

m4st4 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:I know this is what everyone's been saying, but I hope he hasn't been 'cleaned up' in the sense anything about the voice actually changed, since I think it's a massive stroke of genius by Hardy and Chris.

-Vader
Of course they haven't changed the essence of his voice. It's probably just... Cleaner, louder at times.
Yeah probably this. It's probably more like the Bane we heard in the Trailer, which as I said sounds very different to the Bane from the Prologue.

I hope the tone of his voice isn't changed because it's so...bizarre, creepy, and totally awesome all at the same time. It'll probably just be more clearer and legible.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

ComptonTerry wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Of course they haven't changed the essence of his voice. It's probably just... Cleaner, louder at times.
Yeah probably this. It's probably more like the Bane we heard in the Trailer, which as I said sounds very different to the Bane from the Prologue.
Because... He's sitting in a prison cell, and prologue is interior of an extremely loud plane. ;)

m4st4 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Because... He's sitting in a prison cell, and prologue is interior of an extremely loud plane. ;)
It's not the background noise in the plane, it's his voice, and his accent. I didn't hear much of an accent with the Trailer, but the Prologue I heard a very noticeable accent. (but also vague enough that you can't tell what accent it is)

-Vader
Why exactly is Bane's voice a "massive stroke of genius"?