TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Baconboy wrote:I don't know where to post it so I'm posting this here:
Am I the only one that feels that The Dark Knight Rises doesn't feel like a Batman movie? After seeing both trailers, there's no Batman music (unlike the Dark Knight's trailers which were FILLED with iconic music from BB). This really takes me out of the hype in a way. Batman's music in films have been some of the best things about those films. MotP had beautiful music by Shirley Walker, Batman 89 and Returns had Danny Elfman's iconic themes. Hell, even Forever and Robin had pretty good Batman music. Hans Zimmer's themes are my favorite, but his music has not been shown much. The end prologue sequence with Aggressive Expansion gave me goosebumps because it reminded me that TDKR was a Batman movie. I don't know whether I'm explaining myself correctly, but that's how I feel. And it's not just the music. It's the whole tone of the movie. I'm still EXTREMELY excited for TDKR, but I don't think I'm as excited as I should be. Hopefully the third trailer will knock it out of the park.

Nolan5Life wrote:
Baconboy wrote:I don't know where to post it so I'm posting this here:
Am I the only one that feels that The Dark Knight Rises doesn't feel like a Batman movie? After seeing both trailers, there's no Batman music (unlike the Dark Knight's trailers which were FILLED with iconic music from BB). This really takes me out of the hype in a way. Batman's music in films have been some of the best things about those films. MotP had beautiful music by Shirley Walker, Batman 89 and Returns had Danny Elfman's iconic themes. Hell, even Forever and Robin had pretty good Batman music. Hans Zimmer's themes are my favorite, but his music has not been shown much. The end prologue sequence with Aggressive Expansion gave me goosebumps because it reminded me that TDKR was a Batman movie. I don't know whether I'm explaining myself correctly, but that's how I feel. And it's not just the music. It's the whole tone of the movie. I'm still EXTREMELY excited for TDKR, but I don't think I'm as excited as I should be. Hopefully the third trailer will knock it out of the park.
That woman annoys me a lot.

Mason wrote:
Nolan5Life wrote:
Fitting reaction to Baconboy then.

Forum Pro
Law
Mason wrote:
Nolan5Life wrote:

apw